Pacific Receivers, LLC is an experienced receivership and real estate advisory service located in downtown Seattle. Pacific Receivers’ mission is to recover the maximum value for distressed real estate assets while minimizing the costs associated with their management, administration, and sale.
Pacific Receivers provides the unique combination of real estate, real estate finance, and legal expertise required to handle a variety of real estate situations including non-performing loans, loan workouts, managing complex legal issues affecting commercial and residential real estate, completing project permitting and construction, and liquidation and/or redevelopment of Real Estate Owned assets (REO).
For more than 20 years, we have worked with all aspects of monetary and non-monetary loan defaults, workouts, mortgagees-in-possession, construction defect cases, partnership disputes, turnaround transactions and foreclosures, including court-appointed receiverships, estates, bankruptcies, and deeds in lieu. Pacific Receivers, LLC. has been retained on many occasions to workout, reposition and market property for sale before and after the property has become REO.
Our services include:
- Disposition Of Real Estate And Mortgages Focusing On Value Maximization
- Management of Creditor’s costs by Providing Services in-house and Negotiating Professional Service Agreements
- Receivership and Bankruptcy Services
- Turnaround Distressed Real Estate Assets
- Loan Workout Strategies for Debtors and Creditors
- Stabilizing Property Operations and Ensuring Tenant Retention
- Advising Clients regarding Real Estate Restructurings And Recapitalizations
- Mediation of Various Interests As An Alternative To Litigation
- Advising Lenders With Respect To Workouts And Restructurings When A Bankruptcy Alternative May Exist